Respecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us!
Please note that this Policy applies to Websites maintained by Trinity Heritage Residential, LLC,, a private organization, (also referred to as the “Organization” “Company,” “we, “us” or “our”) and not to websites maintained by other companies or organizations to which we link.
By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Website We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated date. Any changes to Policies become effective upon posting the revised Policies on the Website. Continued use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
On May 25th 2018 the GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679), an EU regulation that’s created to enhance your privacy rights, comes into force. We have made efforts to be in compliance for our foreign clients.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and use personal information about you to respond to your request for products and/or services offered through the Website. We are not in the business of selling names to third parties. We may collect information in order to notify you by email about products, service information, outage reports, services, and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you. The information we collect may be from the following sources:
• Information provided by you.
• Information provided by you in connection with obtaining a certain product or service offered by one our business partners and sponsors.
• Information you provide us when you register to receive communications from us (such as your email address).
• Information you provide when you enter promotions or sweepstakes and we buy the list. If Trinity Heritage Residential, LLC, has a sweepstake offer we will not sell the list of resulting names.
• Information you provide us through telephone and web-based surveys, customer service correspondence, and general feedback.
• Information you provide when you apply for a job.
We may collect demographic and other information. Demographic information is information such as, zip code, gender, interests, or any information that is not tied to your personal information. In addition, we might receive information about you from other online or offline sources and may add that information to your existing account and/or to the personal or other information you provide.
When you visit the Website, we may also collect non-personal information such as a catalog of the Website pages you visit. Non-personal information is generally collected through the Website from the following sources: server log files, environmental variables, cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
• Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) network that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Website.
• Environmental Variables. Your computer generally published information such as computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers, and can be used to optimize your experience on the Website.
• Cookies and Similar Technologies. To serve you faster and with better quality, we and our service providers may use “cookies” or similar technologies on the Website. Cookies are small bits of code, stored on a user’s computer hard drive, which enable a website to ” personalize” itself for each user. Cookies are an industry standard used by many websites.
• Pixel Tags. We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively “Pixel Tags”) in connection with Website pages and HTML-formatted email messages. Pixel Tags allow Websites to count visitors of certain pages of a Website, to deliver branded services, to provide online advertising, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened.
• Information That You Voluntarily Provide. We also collect non personal information (such as your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personal information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website, for example, by using personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who are in a particular area. Such aggregated information is considered non-personal information for purposes of this Policy. Please note that if we combine any non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as long as it is combined.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We share personal information about you when the law requires sharing.
Business Partners – In addition, other services that may be offered through the Website or related web pages, such as the processing of cell phone and internet requests, may be operated by business partners and staff to help us complete your requests. Suppliers with whom we have contracted have access to information needed to perform their functions or to complete transaction work or deliveries you requested.
Upon use our services or by accessing our websites, we may periodically send you newsletters and other emails with information, products and promotions. These emails may contain public service Announcements, offers and/or promotions from Trinity Heritage Residential, Subsidiaries, Parent or Sister Companies, affiliates or other third parties that we think might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these emails you may opt out:
• Follow the instructions located in the email you receive to unsubscribe from future emails.
• Send an email in which you state your request not receive marketing emails.
• Use the contact us form and enter your email address to unsubscribe.
The security of your information is very important and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. Dw.
• We limit access to personal information.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to restrict client information.
Removal of Your Information
Changes To Policies
The Company may update or modify Policies from time to time. If there are material changes in how the Company will use your personal information, we will post such changes. You will be notified if possible about any of the material changes affecting the use of your personal information and may be asked to opt-in for continued use of the website and to the use of personal information. If you do not agree with the changes to how your information will be used, please do not continue to use the Website.
By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of the Privacy Policies and the use of information as outlined.
We sincerely hope you understand everything on the website is intended for mutual benefit and designed to help fulfill your business goals.
Your Trinity Heritage Residential Team!
Trinity Heritage Residential trademark, all rights reserved.